3.10.16

THE WHITE MOTO JACKET


The moto jacket has long been a wardrobe staple- as common as the skinny jean and the white tee. Whether you have one in black, red, camel or white, it's safe to say this garment is well worth the investment, due to the number of times you definitely will be wearing it. 


Read on to see how I styled my white moto jacket- three different ways!

     LOOK #1 | BUSINESS CASUAL:  For my first look, I paired my white moto with a white blouse, tucked into a pair of comfortable boyfriend jeans and cinched with a belt. To accessorize, I chose a carry-all bag and cuffed my jeans to show off black heeled sandals. Another outfit idea for colder regions would be to layer this jacket with a sweater over jeans and boots. These two looks are perfect for a job interview (depending on the job), a day in your office, or for a professional meeting!
OR 

SHOP THIS LOOK



LOOK #2 | CASUAL: As an obvious fan of monochrome and all things neutral-colored, I chose to pair my white moto jacket with a white tank and nude skirt, with boots, a belt, and a cross body. This look is classy and casual, simple but dressy enough for a night out. For my second outfit idea, I chose to contrast the white with an all-black outfit underneath for a casual look for school. 

OR
SHOP THIS LOOK



LOOK #2 | FASHION WEEK READY:  Turn heads this Fashion Week season with a classic, timeless look by pairing your moto jacket with a monochromatic outfit! For the first outfit, I paired the jacket with a semi-formal dress, heels and clutch for a runway-ready night out. For the second outfit, I paired the jacket over a sweater/skirt combo and a bag big enough to cater to all my fashion needs. 
OR
SHOP THIS LOOK









No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger