28.10.16

THE T-SHIRT DRESS

No matter the weather or occasion, you can always count on your t-shirt dress. It's the perfect piece for layering or accessorizing, but is just as great worn as-is! Keep reading to see how I made the most of this wardrobe necessity!

Where to Buy:
Dress: Pacsun



LOOK #1 | AS IS
As the saying goes, sometimes less is more. For this look all I had to do was throw on my t-shirt dress and some flip flops. It sounds too good to be true, right? But this look is perfect for running errands, going to class, or grabbing a quick bite with a friend!


Where to Buy: 
Shoes: Rainbows 

LOOK # 2 | LAYER IT UP
You might be under the impression that a dress can only be worn in the summer time, right? Wrong! For this look I threw on my go-to flannel, a chunky black scarf and some booties and I'm ready for the pumpkin spice lattes and Christmas shopping!



Where to Buy:
Booties: Nordstrom 
Flannel: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21

LOOK #3 | ACCESSORIZE
Your t-shirt dress can be transformed from day to night in just a few easy steps! All I did for this look was accessorize with a silver chain belt. To finish it off I swapped my sandals for a pair of heeled booties and I''m ready to grab a drink with the girls!



Where to Buy:
Booties: LoLa Shoetique
Belt: Aldo Accessories 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger