9.10.16

THE BLACK SKINNIES

No matter the season or occasion you can always count on your favorite pair of black jeans. Dress them up or dress them down, its their versatility that makes them a must have staple in your wardrobe.


 LOOK #1 | EVERYDAY WEAR
Throw on a tee and grab your favorite flannel and your out the door. For this look I cuffed my jeans and slipped on a pair of flip flops. This look was effortless and took only seconds but it’s perfect for school, running errands, or whatever else comes my way. 
SHOP THIS LOOK




 LOOK #2 | A NIGHT OUT
Pair your black jeans with your favorite top and some sandals and you’re ready for a night out. For this look I added some color with this off-the-shoulder top and threw on my go-to sandals. Not only is this look cute, but comfortable as well!
SHOP THIS LOOK



LOOK #3 | A BUSINESS LOOK
Everything goes with black, which is why I was able to throw on a blazer and put together a look that would be perfect for a quick lunch meeting. To dress up these jeans I slipped on a pair of cute heels and they added the perfect professional touch.


SHOP THIS LOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger